Choose freedom, choose health, choose life…
Everyone has the ability to stop smoking and it is much more easily achieved by enrolling on a programme like this. I’m not going to tell you that this is the best and easiest way to stop – I’m going to let you find that out for yourself!
There are many products and therapies on the market, all offering to help you kick the habit and sometimes it can be difficult to choose the most effective. This course is built around the Isis Hypnotherapy Plan which has a proven success record. It confirms that you can stop smoking no matter how much you smoke, how long you have been smoking and how many times you have tried to stop.
This course works particularly effectively because it takes an integrated approach combining the best in Clinical & Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Personal Coaching and the principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Solution Focused Psychotherapy to achieve the best possible results, in the shortest possible time.
- Overcome both the chemical and psychological addiction
- Stop smoking without gaining weight
- Stop slipping back into old smoking habits
- Develop a belief in your on-going success
- Feel really good to be a NON-SMOKER
There are no gimmicks to the treatment just the simple fact that you wish to be a non-smoker is powerful enough. It is about working together as a partnership. My contribution is that of a catalyst, putting the agreed suggestions about becoming a non-smoker into your mind so that you can act upon them. The remainder of the contribution is up to you.
The key to stopping smoking needs to follow these simple stages
- Firstly, you need to really desire to be a non-smoker FOR YOURSELF first and foremost rather than being pressurised into doing so by someone else. Imagine it as a gift from yourself to yourself.
- Secondly, you need to know how to PREPARE YOUR MIND, in advance of our session which we will help you to do using our helpful planning booklet and exercises.
- Thirdly, you need to CHANGE YOUR MIND about smoking and change your habitual behaviour which is what the hypnotherapy sessions are all about.
- Finally, you need to commit to listening to your CD, follow relevant suggested exercises and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF as a non-smoker.
Being a smoker is like an able-bodied person relying on using crutches. When you stand on your own two feet again, you feel weak at first, but soon your strength returns. Hundreds of people from all walks of life have successfully become non-smokers using this unique programme. I’m sure you’re looking forward to joining the successful ones!
Don’t be afraid to take the first step. Remember that facing your fear and making a change is the beginning of the path to wisdom and we are here to give you a helping hand.